Prayas SWS running health care program for Underprivileged #### ones through one charitable allopathic dispensaries. We provide a service to patients, family, friends, staff and other service users, with our outstanding team of Doctors. We talk to patients regularly and offer a listening ear, encouragement, comfort and support. We are there as a friend and advocate no matter what the need is.
The society Prayas (SWS) has been running free health care program for the poor and down trodden segment of the society through 6 charitable allopathic dispensaries.
We are also organizing free health checkup, Eye checkup and blood donation camps from time to time in collaboration with international service clubs, and Certain Hospitals. In a month 4500- 5000 patients belonging to poor strata avail free medical facilities from our health care centers.
Health care facilities
Our doctors are visiting villages once or twice in a week to benefit the needy.
PSWS runs health care programs for underprivileged ones through charitable allopathic dispensaries and other services like:
- 6 Charitable Allopathic Dispensaries
- 1 Mobile Dispensary
- General Health Camp
- Awareness Programs
- Medicines and Medical Treatment
- Free Blood Test Facility
Prayas welfare bhawan , sector – 64, Mohna Road, Ballabgarh.
- Prayas charitable allopathic Dispensary: Prayas welfare bhawan , sector – 64, Mohna Road, Ballabgarh
- Prayas Charitable allopathic Dispensary , Sector 9 , Faridabad.
- Prayas charitable allopathic Dispensary Faridabad, Sector 29.
- Prayas charitable allopathic Dispensary , B.V.M. School, Dabua , Faridabad.
- Prayas charitable allopathic Dispensary , Vishwas sr. Sec. School , Faridabad.
- Prayas charitable allopathic Dispensary , Raj Public School ,Old Faridabad.